Blackletter Calligraphy Worksheets for Procreate
Just got your new iPad Pro and want to learn how to use it for calligraphy practice or have a Pilot Parallel Pen and need some resources to help you get started?
These worksheets break down the structure of this gothic style so it's easy to learn.
What you get:
- Practice Strokes worksheets
- Uppercase letters worksheets
- Lowercase letters worksheets
- Blackletter brush (clean & textured)
- Blackletter line brush (clean & textured)
- PDF Printables for Pilot Parallel Pens
- JPEG Printables for Pilot Parallel Pens
- PDF Instruction manual
- Apple iPad with OS 10
- Apple Pencil or similar stylus
- Procreate App (found on the Apple App store)
If you experience any problems not found within these instructions then please to reach out to me via my contact form.
Save the zipped file to your desktop, uncompress it and then add the items to your iCloud drive to be able to access on your iPad. If you are downloading straight to your iPad then install the free app "FileExplorer Free" onto your iPad first, then you'll be able to open the zip file.